Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathwagon

DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Your Character Name:DeathWagon
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Build (Main and Secondary): PvE Shadow / PvP Discipline
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Deathwagon
WoW-Heroes.com link:

Your Name: Erkan

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild? No

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums? I swear^^

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first? I will change my all gear when new patch is caming

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance? i have a PvP set and i hava healer set but i dont wanna use them in raid

*Do you have other characters ? 70 troll hunter,70 orc hunter,70 mage and a lot of low level car

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?I still didnt find a raiding guild.

*Please write down your raid experience.
Naxxramas
Onyxia's Lair
The Obsidian Sanctum
The Eye of Eternity
Vault of Archavon
ToC and Uldular know all the bosses tactics

*Which add-ons that you are currently using? Deady Boss Mods,Raiting Buster,DrDamage,Omen,Recount etc.

*Why you want to join us? im looking for a nice causal raiding guild. A friendly guild, which i know you are. Ive met a few of you in game. I want to have fun whilst raiding, not talking about loot all the way through the raid.

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).Yes im always ready for raid.
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 pm

I see you really worked hard since first time we met in-game and you told me that you wanna join us. I hope you will keep it up.
Whisper me or Thargelion, Franel or Caedem to get an invite.
Welcome :-)
Back to top Go down
deathwagon

PostSubject: Re: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 am

Im glad to accepted.I always wanna join kundalin when im dinged 80
CHEERS^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Another priest, there is already 2 shadow priests and several healing priests in kundalin.. just saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I kinda agree with Oluf here Surprised
Im such a bitch :S
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Nope, he is the only one has shadow spec as MS actually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 am

Just some questions about your spec.

Why have you specced spirit tap and imp. spirit tap. also why have you specced imp shadow form and not imp. vampiric embrace?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)   DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

DeathWagon - ShadowPriest (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1