Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destruccion

Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)   Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Your Character Name:
Destrucción

Class:
Paladin

Race:
Blood Elf (yeeah)

Build (Main and Secondary):
Protection and Retribution, normally running around as retribution, but prefer to raid as tank

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Destrucci%C3%B3n

WoW-Heroes.com link:
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Defias%20Brotherhood&name=Destrucci%C3%B3n

Your Name:
Casper

Denmark

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild?
Indeed not, fell in love with your casual raiding style, and having played with some of your members before, im looking forward to possible raiding with you :-)

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums?
Ill swear on gods moms grave that i will. !

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first?
My shield.. -.- Thinking of getting a shield from Trial Of The Champion. Getting sick of the shield my mate made me months ago.

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance?
Well, i have great gear for tanking, and okay gear for retribution. dont have any special gear for resistance (exept shadow from old days Black Temple)

*Do you have other characters ?
Yes, i have a warrior, which were once my main (Mocarski) but not playing that much on him, he has mediocre dps gear, and is an arms warrior.

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?
I were in a guild called delirium, very good back in tbc, and have been in the esoteric foundation, after that i tried to form my own raiding guild with some friends, but when they stopped playing, i quit the guild.

*Please write down your raid experience.
Ive done all the tbc raids full. so i know how to play my character. (-:
In Wotlk im:

Full naxx 10/25

Full Os 10/25

No xp in Malygos

Full in Voa 10/25

Only first bosses in Ulduar

Full in Ony 10/25

And full in Totc 10, all expet anub in 25.

Have tried first bosses in totgc 10 but not more. (:

*Which add-ons that you are currently using?
Dbm, xperl, all the things i feel help me when raiding.

*Why you want to join us?
Because i like your relationship with raiding, its not hardcore raiding without fun, and i think that style fits me perfectly.

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).
Indeed, i know how it is to be in a raiding guild .
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)   Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Mocarski? i remember you. no not in the mountains (getting sick of it) but at tbc times. i guess we were in same guild if im not wrong. Aftermath maybe? Anyway, nice to see your application mate. A little bit in-game chat would be perfect to be honest. I want to explain to you what we are doing and want to see your opinions about it :-)
Back to top Go down
Destruccion

PostSubject: Re: Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)   Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Sounds good. (:
Your name sounds familiar too, but i were never in Aftermath, so i guess that closes that opportunity ^^
But ill see you in game then Smile
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)   Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Welcome mate ^^
Back to top Go down
Franel

Franel

PostSubject: Re: Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)   Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:43 am

Welcome to Kundalin Destruccion.Catch you in game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Destruccion

PostSubject: Re: Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)   Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:44 am

Thank you both, happy to be with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)   Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Destrucción ! - My happy protection paladin (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1