Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)   Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 am

Your Character Name: Windweaver
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Build (Main and Secondary): Balance Main, Resto Off
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias Brotherhood&n=Windweaver

Your Name: Alex

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild?
No not at the moment Smile

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums?
Aye Very Happy

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first?
Wrists

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance?
Not really my main gear is built at Balance DPS with a coupla healing pieces gathering dust in the bank etc

*Do you have other characters ?

I have a few alts but i rarely play them

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?
i am currently in a guild which form due to a spilt in another, but unfortunately doesn't seem to be going anywhere

*Please write down your raid experience.
Urm Ulduar 10 and 25 to cat lady ToC 10 and 25 full clear EoE, Naxx, and VoA 10 and 25

*Which add-ons that you are currently using?

Recount Squawk and Awe Quartz SellJunk Daemon Mail Assist Bagnon Always LFG DBM of course and Titan Panel

*Why you want to join us?
I have heard from Kejebra and Madamex that Kundalin is a social actice guild that raids regurlarly and i would like to be part of this Razz

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).
Of Course

*We would like to hear your RP story.
Yarrr! The name be Windweaver and it's the Pirate's life for me. Born aloft the deep blue sea, salt water runs in my veins. But being a big ungainly Tauren its a hard life on a ship thats built for the likes of the wee Humans. So at the fine age of 12 I docked at the port of Booty Bay and set off to make my fortunte. Part way along my journey I met up with my kinspeople that Tauren of Thunder Bluff and was adopted in with the Innkeepers family. I have prospored in Kalmidor for a long time, before the opening of the dark portal and now am looking forward at exploring the treasures of Icecrown Citidel.
Back to top Go down
Thargelion

Thargelion

PostSubject: Re: Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)   Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:23 am

You look fine to me but you are not hit capped,why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)   Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 am

you do have a point there, i seem to be slightly under the soft hit cap (263 with talents and improved fairy fire) probably due to a recent gear change maybe, i only noticed when you pointed it out Razz but no worries i'll just change a gem
Back to top Go down
Thargelion

Thargelion

PostSubject: Re: Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)   Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Ok then you are accepted hope you'll enjoy with us Smile.Whisper Thargelion,Naturerage or Franel for invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)   Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Thanks, but unfortuately my computer is in for repairs so i won't be online until next week Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)   Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Windweaver, the Balance Druid (accepted)
Page 1 of 1