Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined)   Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:04 am

Your Character Name:
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood elf
Build (Main and Secondary): Retribution, I'm jumping between Holy and Prot.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Lortex
WoW-Heroes.com link:

Your Name: Peter Andersson

Details: Not much to tell really, Living alone in my apartment (For now) My girlfriend lives about 120 Km from my place, so I go see here during weekends, one weekend she is at my place, and one weekend i'm at her place, So raiding during some weekends might be tricky, but we both play World of Warcraft, so. I guess I could attend most of the times. Even if i'm at her place. Other than that, I'm trying to get my self a job, but ouch, Hard times.

*Are you currently applying to any other guild?
No.

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums?
Well, I'm sad to break it for ye but.. I dont belive in any form oh higher order.
Of course I would keep my eye on the forums.

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first?
My rings.

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance?
I have Pve Retribution & Prot gear. My holy gear is for PvP only.

*Do you have other characters ?
Indeed I do. None is compared to Lortex though.

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?
Allright, Here is the deal, I migrated from the Alliance to the Horde not long ago, about a week.
On the Alliance side, I was in the guild Northstar, Basicly we where 10 buddies who raided together, was a perfect guild!
Sadly, People had to leave the game due to in real life issues, So the guild kinda died.
Then I joined Redrum Inc, A decen hardcore raiding guild on the Alliance, But I found out that hardcore raiding is nothing for me, I'd like it casual.
And the current guild, is just a guild for alts and a few buddies. nothing serious at all.

*Please write down your raid experience.
World of Warcraft - Molten Core, Zul'gurrub, Bwl, AQ 20, AQ 40, Onyxia.
World of Warcraft The burning crusade - Karahzan, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, Zul'aman, The eye.
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King - Naxxramas, The obsidian sanctum, The eye of eternity, Ulduar, Trial of the Crusade, Onyxia 80.

*Which add-ons that you are currently using?
Dbm, Recount, Atlas loot.

*Why you want to join us?
I've played with a few members from your guild, In trial of crusade, and I could tell directly, That they where a decent bunch of folks. And that is what I look for, A decent place, with decent folks.

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).
Always.
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined)   Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Lortex and thanks for your application. Your gear looks pretty low-level ^^ besides, i would like to see your Prot gear too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined)   Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Well, that should be no problem, I'll just send you a whisper when I see you online, And I'll come and meet you. Along with my prot gear.
I'd never had much chance to get decent gear from my lovley Retribution set, I'm kinda unlucky, everywhere when it comes to gear on that front.
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined)   Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Didnt get any whisper yet. I have to decline your application and i hope you can find a guild that suits you. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined)   Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lortex son of Lortharion ( Retribution Paladin ) (Declined)
Page 1 of 1