Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Filth - Hunter application (Declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Filth - Hunter application (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:10 am

Your Character Name:Filth
Class:Hunter
Race:Troll
Build (Main and Secondary):Survival PVP 2/16/53 Second: Survival PvE currently rebuilding..
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Filth
WoW-Heroes.com link:http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Defias%20Brotherhood&name=Filth

Your Name:Craig Robinson

Details:Student, Lives in North Wales

*Are you currently applying to any other guild?Nope

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums?Yes if accepted

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first?All my PvP items

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance? No

*Do you have other characters ?Yes 80 Mage and a few level 70s

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?Been hopping from many guilds, join them because they claim they pve. But they didnt.. Been in Rise of the Morningstar, Deja Vu, erm.. Realmwalkers which was pvp..

*Please write down your raid experience. Kara, Gruul, Maggy, VoA10/25, Naxx 10, Onixya 10/25 OS25

*Which add-ons that you are currently using? Atlasloot, Cooldowns1.2.8 Quartz, Quest Helper, Dealy Boss Mod

*Why you want to join us? To clear raids, Social its lonley being guildless.. Plus Infested says your good.

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics). Yes your honour!

*We would like to hear your RP story. I like to Roleplay.. But I have never really sat down and thought about a story..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 am

great guy! he really ereally need to join uss!!!!!!! social member or somethin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 am

Filth!? I didnt know you was from North Wales Surprised So am i!
Hes a great guy, i know im new too but just thought id say hes cool Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:51 am

How come haft your gear arent enchanted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:12 am

I have a reason for that! Most of it I have only just got.. Soo yeah... You know any enchanters? I have the money to Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:13 am

So Ebrill where abouts you from? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 am

Barmouth! Very Happy You?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 am

Abergele near Rhyl....Everyone knows where rhyl is...Good old sunny rhyl........NOT! I go down Barmouth quite alot.. Razz Not over the winter though Sad
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi Filth and thanks for your application. I'm sure you know we are a PvE oriented guild and big part of your gear is PvP based. I hope you have replacements for those PvP items. Please let me know if you have...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:54 am

nature let him jsut join uss :p great mate of me /beg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:20 am

Pvp wise I have 1 trinket, 2 rngs and the wrists and cloak....Which the wrists are hard to replace.. I am trying to replace them but I wont be able replace them anytime soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Get Totc Recipe Wrist if you find a hard time replacing ? .. Seeing you got the money Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:47 pm

I have more important things to replace like my rings and trinkets..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Cant get on wow atm due to subs ran out and I have lost my credit card Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filth - Hunter application (Declined)   Filth - Hunter application (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Filth - Hunter application (Declined)
Page 1 of 1