Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshina

Tenshina

Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted)   Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:12 am

Your Character Name: Tenshina
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc
Build (Destro PVE/Destro PVP):
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Tenshina
WoW-Heroes.com link: http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Defias%20Brotherhood&name=Tenshina

Your Name: Christopher

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild? No im not applying to any other guild at the moment since im in a RL friend guild after my last guild decided to "reform" and i didn´t share their ideas.

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums? Of course i would, im almost always hanging around my guildforums.

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first? Right now it´s my legs since i got the Trophy of crusade for the upgrade, after that it´s my back and neck.

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance? I have PVP gear but i dont do pvp since im a PVE player.

*Do you have other characters ? Not that i can be proud of, only low levels Razz

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore? I were a member in <Deep North> And after some raids that we had to pug since some members didnt show up for the raids they signed for the leaders decided to reform the guild and kicked almost ll players even the ones that always helped the guild with raids etc, so i decided to leave.

*Please write down your raid experience. I have raided everything from RFC up to ICC 25 Lady deathwhisper were the guild couldn´t manage to follow the simple tactics for her. Havent done some Ulduar bosses like Algalon and probably some other that i´ve forgot about.

*Which add-ons that you are currently using? At the moment im using Deadly boss mods and Auctioneer.

*Why you want to join us? I want to join your guild since im bored of doing countless pugs and i want to join a raiding guild again and start to do some content again. Basicly start to enjoy the game again Smile

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics). Of course i´m promising, that´s one of the reasons i use Auctioneer ^^ But i will always be fully prepared for the raids with Fish, flasks and any other nessisay items needed.

Best regards. Tenshina

PS: If i forgot something or you want to know anything else about me or my character to hessitate to ask me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Franel

Franel

PostSubject: Re: Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted)   Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 am

Great application Tenshina.I hope you realize we do 10 mans on a regular basis atm.25 men we mostly pug for the time being.
If that's ok with you,whisper Naturerage,Canki,Thargelion,Chroye or me in game for an invite.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Grenk

Grenk

PostSubject: Re: Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted)   Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:11 pm

welcome aboard mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Chroye

Chroye

PostSubject: Re: Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted)   Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Looking good, welcome mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted)   Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenshina (Destro lock) (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1