Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Priest applying. (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Priest applying. (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Your Character Name: Oluf
Class: Priest
Race: Troll
Build (Main and Secondary): Main is disc and offspec is Holy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Oluf
WoW-Heroes.com link:http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Defias%20Brotherhood&name=oluf

Your Name: Christian

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild?

No, I am not.

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums?

Yes

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first?

my 200 item level wrist

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance?

I have an almost full shadow set

*Do you have other characters ?

A few alts

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?

SoD, but i joined insurrection a few weeks after. I left SoD because Insurrection was better. I left insurrection because i was tired of people not signing to raid and if they were signed many werent coming.

*Please write down your raid experience.

MC, onyxia, eye, grull, ToC 10/25, Ulduar 10, naxx 10/25, karazan, Black temple, OS 10/25, VoA 10/25

*Which add-ons that you are currently using?

Grid, DBM and bejeweled

*Why you want to join us?

I have played a lot with people from Kundalin, also because alot of my former guild friends are in the guild. And the thing I heard about you are going for ToC 25 soon is alos pulling a little:)

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).

Yes, i can promise you that my gear will always be fully enchanted/gemmed. I always carry atleast 10 flasks with me and 10 mana/health potions. I have a few stacks of powerfood in my bags aswell. I always make sure that know tactics when I am to go somewhere new.

*We would like to hear your RP story.

I dont RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Go go gief Oluf. Very skilled and dedicated player. A really good Healer also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:38 pm

I did totc with Oluf and he is a really good healer. Im putting in a word for him eventhough im just a member. He would be a great addition to the growing clan .. Geif Oluf :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Ya, And he can play to. So let him in.
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

you have applied to kundalin few weeks ago already and you were accepted. then i never see you again after that. i heard you werent sure about leaving your current guild (ive heard that from canki, not from you). after few days, i saw your application on another guild's website and you were accepted, again. i dont know whats your plan Oluf but we need people with mature attitude here. if you dont have any reasonable excuse for what i wrote here, i have to decline your application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Declined is fine with me.
Was going to withdraw my application anyway.

hope you didnt deline me just because I am in BoD and you didn't want to "steal" me
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:53 pm

no, this is just looks "untrusty" for us to be honest. you should talk with one of our officers about your situation before making an application for another guild. anyway, i wish good luck on your future
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 pm

What do you mean I should talk to one of your officers because making another application??
And what do you mean with "your situation"?
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:32 pm

this application's status is at pending again because of some in-game chat with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest applying. (Accepted)   Priest applying. (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Priest applying. (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1