Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Your Character Name: Ebrill
Class: Priets
Race: Blood elf.
Build (Main and Secondary): Main spec is holy, offspec is Shadow. Holy (14/57/0) Status unbuffed : 2.3k Mana. 2400SP, Spirit 725. Int 1231. Now shadow! (13/0/58) SP, 2455. Crit - 18.55% Haste 339. Yes my Shadow gear isnt the best, but working on it. But ive always been holy and prefer to raid as holy.But dont mind dps'ing either hehe.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Ebrill
WoW-Heroes.com link:http:http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Defias%20Brotherhood&name=Ebrill
I'll prob always be in Shadow gear on these, so if you want to check my holy gear. I can meet you online for a gear check.

Your Name: April Rose

Details: Well im a fully qualified hairdresser ..yay! Just still in college doing an advanced cource...boo!
I live at my boyfriend house in sunny wales. Im so easy to get on with and i can get on with almost anyone Smile Im applying to this guild because i want a casual raiding guild. Ive been looking closely for a while and this one seems to be the one ive grown attracted to the most. Ive been in alot of big guilds on this server and its not all its cracked up to be. This kind of guild is the one you have the most fun in and progress too. Smile

*Are you currently applying to any other guild? None at all Smile

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums? Oh yes, always on forums Razz

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first? My wrists, they suck!

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance? I have full gear for my shadow spec yes. No resistance gear im afraid.

*Do you have other characters ? A few alts but i tend to only play on Ebrill, have done for 4 years Razz (Race change woo!)

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore? Ok big long list now..
Violent Noise(Priest CL) - Guild died Sad
Crimson Tide - I just didnt click with the guild. Didnt feel comfy there.
Ubiquity- Didnt click, was too much hardcore raiding, and in raid chat all they spoke about was loot..Boring?
TEF - Need i explain more >.>
Then i quit Very Happy Came back a few months ago and joined Deja Vu for a friend. I was lonley been guildlesss:(

*Please write down your raid experience.
Ook, Vanilla - Bwl, MC- ZG
Tbc- Gruul, Kara, Maggy, Full ssc, full The Eye, full BT and full MH. I did the first boss in Sunwell before i quit for a while
Wotlk - Naxx full 10 and 25! Totc 10 & 25 full! Ulduar few bosses on both 10 and 25. Not done full. On ten ive only got to Hodir, but know all the bosses in there!
Tryed ToGc but Pugs suck for it!

*Which add-ons that you are currently using?
Bigwigs, Grid, Atlasloot, Bartender. Im not using alot atm. But i can download which ever addons you would like me to download.

*Why you want to join us? I kinda explained this in the app up there ^ But ill write it again.
Basically im looking for a nice causal raiding guild. A friendly guild, which i know you are. Ive met a few of you in game. I want to have fun whilst raiding, not talking about loot all the way through the raid. (Ive done totc 25 with you i know how it it Wink I also heard you were looking for holy priests? Yay!

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics). Oh yes it will be. Atm a few bits of my gear isnt. But thats getting sorted today Very Happy Just going to log on in a few minutes and get that sorted. hehe. Edit : Holy gear enchanted!

*We would like to hear your RP story.
Right ok..Heres the problem i did have an Rp story which i worked hard on for when i was a Undead..So this is just a quick one wrote up..Im not the best at writing lets put it like that ^^
"
I was too young to know what had killed my parents and the reason why. I was kept from the truth for a fair few years. My grand-parents had raised me to be the priest i am today. They taught me everything i was to know.
Untill they thought i was strong and powerful enough to continue my quest alone. To complete my training they told me the truth. Who had brutally murdered my parents.
It was Illidan, the strongest of them all, the one people had to bow down before or they would be brutally killed like my parents were. They thought they had the power to stop him. Just like i feel i do now! I have their strength to aid the forces of the Horde to stop him.
The forces of the Black Temple were to pay for all the Families they have made suffer. I was to continue my quest with the forces of the Horde to stop Illidan once and for all.
It was a quest passed down to me from my parents, and i promised myself i would complete it successfully."
Yeah its shit, im crap at writing. Thats why i became a hairdresser xD
(And yes its from tbc, boo Sad)

If you want to know anything, im pritty much always online, If you want to get to know me etc. Or raid with me so you know how i roll Wink Anyway im looking forward to hearing from you.
HF take care Very Happy

Last edited by Ebrill on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Just realised, its a big app lol..
Sorry about all the reading xD
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks for your application Ebrill, i hope we can meet in-game to have some talk ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Sure, just whisper me when your on Smile
Forgot to put i know voa 10 and 25 and ony 10 and 25 to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm

go go Ebrill.. hip hip horray!!! Your app is superb, however im a member in the guild and Naturerage is our fearless "Rockstar", and makes the decisions.. Hope u will join our family, as we have the best personalities on our server right here in Kundalin..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Thanks alot Madamex Very Happy hehe.
<3 Hopefully i will <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Im Confused Status Unbuffed mana 2.3k ? .. 2300 mana isn't alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 pm

2.3k is ok if you are pro enough! :-p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 pm

ha woopsy...23k xD Silly me, thanks for pointing it out tho!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Why have i lost the edit button Sad I cant find it?
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:22 pm

sadly you cant edit your app anymore. now everyone will now you as "lvl80 healer with 2.3k mana :O"
you must learn to live with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Well then, im pro with my 2.3k mana! <3
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 am

alchemists! make some mana potions for Ebrill because she is with us from now on ^^
welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)   Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebrill, Holy/Shadow Priest. (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1