Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

resto shaman (declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

resto shaman (declined) Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman (declined)   resto shaman (declined) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 am

Your Character Name:sienisetä
Class:shaman
Race:tauren
Build (Main and Secondary): main spec resto, off spec elemental
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Sieniset%C3%A4
WoW-Heroes.com link:http://wow-heroes.com/

Your Name:ville

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild? only this and ubiquity

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums? yea always

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first? i think mine cloak its only 213 item lvl

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance? i have raid healing gear(so haste ftw, haste rating like 900) and i have tanking healing gear too so much more int and sp

*Do you have other characters ? yea paladin on alliance side lvl 80

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore? Animosity, i just left because faction change. And now i am in metallimiehet its just finnish guild

*Please write down your raid experience. os10/25man,naxx10/25man,EoE10man,ulduar10man to yogg,ulduar 25man to kolog,toc 10/25man normal,toc 10man hc to anub,toc 25man hc to faction.

*Which add-ons that you are currently using? DMB,visual healing,grid,atlas loot,qhelper

*Why you want to join us? u need resto shamans and i am looking for good raiding guild

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).ofc

*We would like to hear your RP story.
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

resto shaman (declined) Empty
PostSubject: Re: resto shaman (declined)   resto shaman (declined) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 am

hi, thanks for application. problem is we dont have any spot for another resto/elemental shaman and i think you wouldnt like being left out of raids. so, sadly i have to decline this application.
best wishes :-)
Back to top Go down

resto shaman (declined)
Page 1 of 1