Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robino

Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Your Character Name: Robino
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Build (Main and Secondary): Elemental/Resto
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Robino
WoW-Heroes.com link: Can't get wow-heroes working Sad sorry if thats any problems.

Your Name: Jamie Franklin

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild? Nope

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums? Aye ofc i will i always keep an eye on my guilds forums Smile

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first? My bracers, there so bad Sad

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance? Have a resto set, and a frost resis set from when Sapp was hard lol.

*Do you have other characters ? Just an 80 paladin in the middle of gearing now Smile

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore? I was Destined, a friends mates guild and a Mates guild, Einherjar and Vindicted. I aimt with either of them no more as they both disbanded and Destined i left due to exams needed to study and couldn't get no time on wow.

*Please write down your raid experience.
Vinialla - MC, Zul'Gurub and some of AQ 40.

*Which add-ons that you are currently using? DMB, Omen and Recount and thats about it.

*Why you want to join us? I made a ToGC 10 run last ngiht 2 of your memebers joined, Madamex and Keje they both seem like decent cool people, dedicated, and good raiders so and thats the kinda enviroment i want to raid in Smile

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics). Yes i always make sure im ready for a raid when its a pug and and double ready when its a guild run Smile

*We would like to hear your RP story. I don't have one sadly, never really been a fan of the RP.

Thanks in Advance for taking out time to read my Application. Hope yo hear from you soon!

Robino - No1 EU Shammy! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

I have done several raids with robino, he is "talented" might give u a run for your ROCKSTAR title nature :-p.. however, you are the original.. :-)) Would be nice to have another cool addition to the family, nature is our decision maker. I will say one thing, experience counts for so much in my book and i do love to see those peeps interested in us. Good Luck with app Rob... Smile)
Back to top Go down
Robino

PostSubject: Re: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Cheers Madamex Very Happy Lets hope i get in Smile
Back to top Go down
Thargelion

Thargelion

PostSubject: Re: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Your apply,gear and experience looks fine to me but why are using 12sp+13spell penet on amulet? spell penet works for PvP only.
Back to top Go down
Robino

PostSubject: Re: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I need 2 blue gems to get my meta working, and that was given to me free by a friend nether really botherd to get the 12 SP + 15 stamina cause not wanted to spend like 150+ for 15 stamina when i don't really need it :/ But it could easily be changed.
Back to top Go down
Robino

PostSubject: Re: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Never really*^^
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:05 pm

First of all thanks for your application Robino. I see you have replaced your spell penetration gems with stamina ones. Spell penetration is useless on PvE as you know already but stamina provides more survivability. so, sp+stamina gems are nice choice for blue slots in my opinion.
Your gear and build looks fine and i don't see any reason to not accepting you in ^^
Whisper me, Thargelion or Franel to get an invite.

Welcome :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)   Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Robino - Elemental Shaman (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1