Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted)   Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:03 am

Your Character Name:Fliim
Class:Druid
Race:Tauren
Build (Main and Secondary):Feral Tank and Feral DPS
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Fliim
WoW-Heroes.com link: Really cant find that URL

Your Name:Jimmi

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild?No i am not applying to any other guild.

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums?Always. I Normally visit my guild forum every day. Too look for new posts.

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first?My Trinket. Since its the only Ilv 200 ive got.

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance?Ive got BC Fire resist gear. All Fur linings for resist. Also got Full sockted/gemmed Frost resist gear. Completley stam. And my Off specc Cat form DPS is also quite good. im around 4,8k-5,2k DPS

*Do you have other characters ? Not any lvl 80 and it would be a rare thing to see me playing on an alt.

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?Insurection is the only guild on this server. Transfered server from the Ravencrest server. Too join a mate on this server. And im leaving, becuase they cant get a full 10 man Group up. And i wanna start Raiding 25 man again. And doing HM, becuase that is afterall what i like about World of Warcraft

*Please write down your raid experience.
    Vanilla: None
    Burning Crusade: Everything except 3 last bosses in SWP. Pre nerf
    Wotlk:
    Naxx10/25 Cleared (Did Raid lead it. A year ago when it was "Hard")
    OS10+3/25+3 Cleared (Also Raid leaded this. When it was "Hard" to do)
    Ulduar10/25. Both Cleared. Have done most of the HM on 25 man.
    ToTC10/25 Cleared
    ToTGC 10/25. Havent cleared any of them. But its my goal to complete both of them.

*Which add-ons that you are currently using?
Omen-Skada-Ora2 Is the most important Raid addons i use

*Why you want to join us?
I played with some of you guys. And the fact that your starting to raid 25 ToTC. Is something that sounds nice, and i would like to help with starting it up. So i can get my Gear upgraded. And eventually get ready for some Hard modes. Becuase thats why i play.
*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).
It always is. Consider me the guy that even got Food buffs for other people together with flasks and Potions.
*We would like to hear your RP story: I am Fliim, born in Ashenvale, raised amongst bear's. He actually didnt knew that he was a tauren at that time, Until one day, where he was badly injured by a big group of Dwarf hunters, he ferocily killed them all while defending his pack. Only too end up badly injured. At that point a Druid party from Moonglade came by. And took good care of him. They showed him that he was actually a tauren. More than a bear. And now he is ready to defend the woods off Ashenvale. While exploring the worlds, and he only answers to the druids of moonglade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted)   Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 am

Woops forgot too say that im also using Bigwigs+DBM
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted)   Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 am

welcome mate ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted)   Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fliim Feral Tank or DPS (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1