Kundalin - Official Guild Site (HORDE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kundalin Official Guild WebSite - World of Warcraft - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are recruiting! Please check our recruitment status at recruitment section if you are interested.

Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted)   Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 am

Your Character Name: Bendborn
Class: Death Knight
Race: Tauren
Build (Main and Secondary): Blood (dps), Blood(tank)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Bendborn
WoW-Heroes.com link: http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Defias%20Brotherhood&name=Bendborn

Your Name: Kristian

Details:

*Are you currently applying to any other guild?
No not atm seein that my guild just disbanded, and i have been trying to get my alt (Hlayrz 80 shaman) geared up

*Could you swear to gods for that you will keep an eye on our forums?
Why wouldn't i keep an eye on the forums seeing it's an importan part of a raid guild?

*Which item of yours that you planning to upgrade first?
Personally hope to improve my Cape or Trinket first. and then perhaps my boots.

*Do you have gear for other builds or resistance?
I got gear for Frost Dual Wield spec dps aswell.

*Do you have other characters ?
Hlayrz - 80 Shaman - Defias Brotherhood
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Hlayrz
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Defias%20Brotherhood&name=Hlayrz

*What guilds were you in? And why your are not with them anymore?
Seal of Damnation, Insurrection, Destined.
Left SOD because back when i was with them they didnt improve in raiding...
Insurrection disbanded.
Destined, Didnt like their leader.

*Please write down your raid experience.
Vanilla Wow: Mc, Bwl, Ony, Aq20,
Tbc: Magg, Kara, Ssc, Gruul, MH, BT,
Wotlk: Naxx 10/25, Eoe 10/25, Os10(3d)/25, Ulduar 10/25, Totc10/25, Totc10(hc) missing 1 boss... Know tacs for all boss on both normal and hardmode + heroic.

*Which add-ons that you are currently using?
Omen, Bartender4, Atlasloot, Recount, Deadly Boss Mod, (Grid when healing on shaman).

*Why you want to join us?
I wish to join you guys because before Insurrection disbanded there was talk about a merge between our guilds, and alot of members from Ins left to join you guys, and alot of them are my Irl pals which i wish to play with, while playing with other awesome players

*Can you promise that your gear will be fully enchanted/gemmed and you'll be prepared before raid (flasks, powerfood, repaired gear, knowing tactics).
Always doing the fully enchant + repair..
(My Alt is slacking abit on it atm but will catch up)

*We would like to hear your RP story.
.. Suck at rp but what the hell.

Bendborn was under the grasp of the great Teron Gorefiend, until a party of Orcs and Trolls, marched into the Black Temple slaying everything in their way, until a noble Troll Priest, saw the little baby tauren (Bendborn), and decided to keep him and learn him the ways of the horde instead of the scourge, now 20 years later Bendborn has fully grown in the body of a Knight for the horde, always swearing allignment to the horde.
Back to top Go down
Naturerage

Naturerage

PostSubject: Re: Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted)   Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:55 pm

sorry for delay and welcome :-) i hope you can find here what you were looking for. whisper me,thargelion or franel in game for an invite.

Last edited by Naturerage on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted)   Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Sweet Smile ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted)   Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bendborn - Applicating as DK Dps / Tank (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1